Ser una denominación que crece, evangelizando al mundo y haciendo Discípulos con el poder, la autoridad y la guía del Espíritu Santo; Reflejando la gloria y la grandeza del Creador.
Somos una Iglesia congregacional fundamentada en las enseñanzas de Cristo que afirma la autonomía local, creemos en la santidad de la familia, promovemos la unidad del cuerpo de Cristo y perseveramos en la comunión de la mesa. Desafiada en pacto de amor a cuidar, fortalecer y capacitr las congregaciones, misiones, cuerpo pastoral, laicado y sus ministerios para exaltar al Señorío de Jesucristo. Elevando la dignidad del ser humano en medio de un mundo en crisis.
Bases Doctrinales y Declaración de Fe / Doctrinal Basis and Declaration of Faith
- As a Christian Church we affirms that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God. We affirm That He is our Lord and Savior and Head of the church. He is the Corner Stone our faith. We believe that through His Atoning Sacrifice we have been redeemed and justified from our sins. We Believe that He will come again for His Church.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God containing Divine revelations regarding the origin of the creation of the universe, the world and the fall of the human race, and His Divine plan of redemption. We Recognize the Bible as the only source of Authority for us as Christians with emphasis in the New Testament.
- We believe in the presence of the Holy Spirit in the church and in the world, who reveals Christ, convicts of Sin and, regenerates the sinner and empowers the believer for victorious living and effective service. We believe the Holy Spirit to be, the One sent by Jesus Christ, to be our comforter and our guide in our Journey of faith.
- Based on the “Born Again”, biblical doctrine, we Believe baptism by immersion to be an external and visible Sign of an internal and invisible transformation and new birth of the individual who accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We affirm that being born again demands from the new believer to be baptized and begin a process of sanctification by turning-away from a sinful life style.
- We believe the Church is a composite body of believers called out of the world, saved, kept and sanctified to the Lord, to be responsible witnesses of the Gospel to the World, by proclaiming the Good News of Salvation and by denouncing all types of structural and systemic evil; such as: oppression; racism; gender and religious discrimination; economical and political Inequality. We affirm that the church is the body of believers Devoted to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the Breaking of bread and to prayer.
- We believe in Holy matrimony as God intended it to be, between a man and a woman. We do not subscribe to the new Theological tendencies to affirm marriages of people of the same Sex. Nor we accept the leadership of individuals who are active or Advocates in favor of a homosexual life style.
- Believing it to be the evident practices of the Iglesia Cristiana (Discipulos de Jesucristo) and the fitting expression of thankful hearts to gather on a weekly basis to keep the memorial of the Lord’s death it is the established practice of our church and part of its worship to be observe the Lords supper every time the church gathers at the service for believers. All who are children of God and are walking orderly in the Gospel tenets is welcome to a place at the table although not members of our Church. The decision shall be that of the individual believer according to the leading of the Holy Spirit.